America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLD) have developed a ‘Vaccine Bill of Rights’ and urged its allies to contact state legislators to pass the bill immediately to combat vaccine mandates, Life Site reported.
“You are now armed with the tools to fight for your freedom. THIS IS YOUR MISSION,” AFLD wrote in a resolution.
According to the Vaccine Bill of Rights, the mandates of COVID 19 vaccines are against the constitution, the federal law and the international norms cited by The Nuremberg Code:
‘No COVID vaccine is FDA-approved but some are authorized under a temporary Emergency Use Authorization as experimental (investigational) agents only.’
The federal law 21 U.S.C. §360bbb-3 and the CDC Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) prohibit a mandate on Emergency Authorized Use products.
The Nuremberg Code (1947) was developed post-WWII after Nazi Doctors conducted gruesome, unconsented experiments on the prisoners of wars. The Code emphasizes the necessity of ‘the voluntary consent of the human subject’ made with ‘sufficient knowledge and comprehension’ on the matter involved.
The vaccine’s mandate neither provides its subject a ‘voluntary consent’ nor a ‘sufficient knowledge’ on its long-term effects.
“Intimidating Americans into taking a vaccine for a virus with a 99.7% survival rate not only is damaging to individual liberty, but it also contradicts safe medical practice,” AFLD states in a letter to legislators.
The bill includes six provisions to protect Americans from government overreach, including:
- No persons will be mandated, coerced, forced or pressured to take a COVID-19 vaccine.
- No physician or nurse shall be asked by their employer to promote a COVID-19 vaccine.
- All persons reserve the right, at all times, to determine what is in their own best medical interest without threat to their livelihood or freedom of movement.
Governments and corporations worldwide are now proposing plans to restrict freedom of movement based on proof of vaccination.
- As a strategy to curb the COVID-19 outbreak, President Joe Biden signed an executive order that would ‘assess the feasibility of linking COVID-19 vaccination to International Certificates.’
- The European Commission is also planning to start a European wide vaccine passport proposal in March.
What they’re saying:
- Governor Ron DeSantis of Florida stated in a Youtube Video that vaccination will not be mandated, but it “is going to be the choice of each and every Floridian.”
- “You are now armed with the tools to fight for your freedom. THIS IS YOUR MISSION.” — AFLD