The Left is fond of bashing Republicans and conservatives for questioning the legitimacy of the 2020 presidential election. Liberals insist that members of the right fully accept the 2020 election as the “most secure election in history”.
Now, a new collection of unearthed footage compiled by the Republican Party finally exposes the Left for their flaming hypocrisy.
Here is a full, 10-minute montage of big-name liberal Democrats questioning the legitimacy of Republican electoral victories, including Donald Trump’s presidency:
The video includes statements from Democrats including:
- Hillary Clinton, former Secretary of State and 2016 Democratic presidential nominee
- Kamala Harris, Vice President
- Joe Biden, President
- Bill Clinton, Former President
- Barack Obama, Former President
- Jimmy Carter, Former U.S. President
- Jerry Nadler, U.S. Representative
- John Lewis, Former U.S. Representative
- Dianne Feinstein, U.S. Senator
- Marcia Fudge, Biden H.U.D. Secretary
- Jamie Raskin, U.S. Representative
- Sheila Jackson Lee, U.S. Representative
- Barbara Lee, U.S. Representative
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Former DNC Chair
- Ted Lieu, U.S. Representative
- Raul Grijalva, U.S. Representative
- Karine Jean-Pierre, Biden Press Secretary
- Terry McAuliffe, Former DNC Chair
- Al Gore, Former Democratic presidential nominee
- Corrine Brown, Former U.S. Representative
- Maxine Waters, U.S. Representative
- Alcee Hastings, Former U.S. Representative
The 2000, 2004, and 2016 presidential election results have been questioned by leading Democrats.
Now, Democrats accuse Republicans of questioning the legitimacy of elections. The Left and the mainstream media went so far as to label 2020 election skepticism as the “Big Lie”.
Photo credits: Times of San Diego, Irish Central, CNS News, The Daily Beast.