FOX32: Ivermectin Saves 71-Year-Old’s Life After WEEKS On Ventilator


Don't Let Big Tech Win!

Don't Let Big Tech Win!

Sign up for breaking news alerts and cut through the censorship ⬇️


NAPERVILLE, Ill. – An Illinois family whose loved one was “desperately ill” and hospitalized earlier this month with COVID-19 says he’s now home and doing well after a judge had to order a Naperville hospital to treat him with Ivermectin.FOX32

71-year-old Sun Ng came to Chicago from Hong Kong to visit the family of his daughter this fall. Soon after, he contracted COVID and ended up on a ventilator just days later at Edward Hospital in Naperville, just outside of Chicago.

His daughter, a doctor named Man Kwan Ng, wanted to try anything possible to save Sun, as things were looking extremely desperate for Ng, and it was only a matter of time until he would succumb. So, Dr. Man Kwan Ng petitioned the hospital to allow her father to receive ivermectin as treatment. Unfortunately, due to ridiculous national medical guidelines, the hospital initially refused her.

But on November 8th, with time running out, the family won a court battle that forced approval for the life-saving drug to be administered to Sun Ng. He had been ventilated for over two weeks by the time help arrived in the form of ivermectin. Amazingly, Ng is now recovering to full health at home with his family.

The amazing story, a testament to ivermectin’s life-saving potential, was reported by FOX 32:

“Mr. Ng was as good as dead in the picture, which was taken on November 4. And at that point the hospital still wouldn’t give the Ivermectin,” said family attorney Kirstin Erickson.

After further legal wrangling and the doctor presenting a negative COVID test, the treatment — a series of 15 daily shots — began in the evening of Nov. 8.

The Ng’s attorney claimed Sun showed signs of improvement almost immediately.

“And today he passed a breathing test that he hadn’t been able to pass in the last three weeks. And he looked more alert and aware. So I would say that the first dose of Ivermectin is actually working and is effective,” Erickson said.
Ivermectin was given to Sun Ng from Nov. 8 through Nov. 12, the family said. He was then released from the hospital on Nov. 27.

Sun Ng’s family says he’s now at home, having fully recovered.

“My father’s recovery is amazing,” Dr. Man Kwan Ng said in a statement. “My father is a tough man. He was working so hard to survive, and of course, with God’s holding hands. He weaned off oxygen about three days after moving out of the ICU. He started oral feeding before hospital discharge. He returned home without carrying a bottle of oxygen and a feeding tube installed to his stomach. He can now stand with a walker at the bedside and practice stepping. After being sedated for a month on a ventilator in ICU, his performance is beyond our expectations. Praise the Lord.”


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *