Doug Jensen, a Des Moines, Iowa man who was arrested for his role in the January 6 Capitol breach has been RE-ARRESTED for merely watching MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell’s online show, according to court documents.
Charged with aggravated assault, obstruction of law enforcement, and unlawfully entering federal property, Jensen awaited trial in jail for SIX MONTHS before a U.S. District Court judge released him with strict conditions. Those conditions included a stringent prohibition of using a cell phone and the internet.
In 1984 fashion, Jensen was caught watching Lindell’s broadcast in a SURPRISE visit from authorities, before being quickly given an arrest order.
The U.S. District Court that released Jensen in the past apparently did so after Jensen told the court he had had an ‘epiphany’ and put his QAnon views in his past.
SALGADO: 2017 ‘Plandemic’ Shows SHOCKING Similarities to China Virus; State Media, Deadly Forced Jabs, MORE – PART II
“It’s now clear that he has not experienced a transformation and that he continues to seek out those conspiracy theories that led to his dangerous conduct on Jan. 6,” said Judge Timothy Kelly, who ordered Jensen arrested at a hearing Thursday.
“I don’t see any reason to believe that he has had the wake-up call that he needs.” Interestingly enough, Kelly was actually a Trump appointee.
Liberal media organizations have applauded the ruling with their typical high and mighty disposition. The Associated Press said that Jensen was listening to “false conspiracy theories about the presidential election.”
Here’s a snippet from the AP’s disparaging report:
Jensen acknowledged that he had earlier watched two days of the cyber symposium sponsored by MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, an ally of former President Donald Trump who used the event to push false theories that the presidential election’s outcome was changed by Chinese hackers.
Kelly said it was unlikely that Jensen would be able to follow any other conditions of release barring internet use and that he had lost confidence in Jensen’s wife to serve as his third-party custodian. Prosecutors contended that she had facilitated his violations by leaving the phone on when she left for work:
This is obviously wrong and should be fought in court. Jensen’s attorney called it “Orwellian,” and I agree.
READ NEXT BELOW:
BREAKING: FDA Vax Research Chief RESIGNS: Here’s Why.
Two senior officials have resigned from their positions within the US Food and Drug Administration over frustrations with the Biden administration’s plans to move forward with recommending COVID-19 booster shots without their prior approval, according to a report.
Marion Gruber, director of the FDA’s Office of Vaccines Research & Review, and deputy director Phil Krause are set to leave the agency this fall, with sources telling Politico that the two officials were at odds with the FDA’s top vaccine official, Peter Marks, and were discontented over the roles of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices in decisions that they believed should be handled by the FDA.
According to trade publication Endpoints, the officials felt they were sidelined on major decisions, that the administration’s plan for boosters was jumping the gun, and that Marks should have pushed for the FDA to have more autonomy on the matter.
Marks announced the resignations in a letter to colleagues obtained by Endpoints. “The administration’s booster plan; it wasn’t the FDA’s booster plan,” University of Pennsylvania infectious disease expert Paul Offit, who serves on the FDA’s vaccine advisory committee, told Politico. “The administration has kind of backed themselves up against the wall a little bit here.”
Jeff Zients, the Biden administration’s coronavirus czar, defended the booster timeline. “The booster decision was made by and announced by the nation’s leading public health officials … and as our medical experts laid out having reviewed all the available data, it is in their clinical judgment that it’s time to prepare Americans for a booster shot. We announced our approach to stay ahead of the virus and to be transparent on latest data,” he said in a statement to Politico [New York Post].