Project Veritas released ANOTHER exposé Wednesday night after previously hinting at an “especially shocking” release earlier in the day. Like the fourth undercover video released in this current vaccine series, the fifth featured a whistleblower from Pfizer.
Throughout the last video, Pfizer scientists repeatedly admit that natural immunity is much stronger than the protection vaccines reportedly bring. In the newest clip released today, O’Keefe features emails from high-level Pfizer officials and first-hand testimony that the vaccine is using fetal cells, which had been previously denied.
Here are some of the quotes Project Veritas highlights in the video (scroll to watch below):
- Vanessa Gelman, Pfizer Senior Director of Worldwide Research: “From the perspective of corporate affairs, we want to avoid having the information on fetal cells floating out there…The risk of communicating this right now outweighs any potential benefit we could see, particularly with general members of the public who may take this information and use it in ways we may not want out there. We have not received any questions from policy makers or media on this issue in the last few weeks, so we want to avoid raising this if possible.”
- Gelman: “We have been trying as much as possible to not mention the fetal cell lines…One or more cell lines with an origin that can be traced back to human fetal tissue has been used in laboratory tests associated with the vaccine program.”
- Philip Dormitzer, Pfizer Chief Scientific Officer: “HEK293T cells, used for the IVE assay, are ultimately derived from an aborted fetus. On the other hand, the Vatican doctrinal committee has confirmed that they consider it acceptable for Pro-Life believers to be immunized. Pfizer’s official statement couches the answer well and is what should be provided in response to an outside inquiry.”
- Strickler: “They’re being so deceptive in their emails, it’s almost like it is in the final vaccine. It just made me not trust it.”
- Strickler: I came to Project Veritas because “I have no one else to turn to when my own company won’t be honest with me. What I was told to do was to trust Project Veritas and to go with you guys by lawmakers, by lawyers.”
- Strickler has created a GiveSendGo campaign for herself where the public can go and directly support her financially in her time of need.