Main takeaways from the Daily Mail:
- The emails show Fauci and NIH Director Francis Collins attempting to coordinate a ‘devastating takedown’ of the Great Barrington Declaration (GBD)
- AIER, a libertarian think tank, sponsored the GBD, which largely abandons lockdowns in favor of herd immunity strategy that allows life to return to normal
- In an October 8 email from Collins to Fauci, the head of the NIH calls the GBD the work of ‘three fringe epidemiologists’ that ‘seems to be getting a lot of attention’
- Collins adds that ‘there needs to be a quick and devastating published takedown of its premises. I don’t see anything like that online yet – is it underway?’
- Fauci later sends Collins multiple op-eds trashing the GBD in Wired and The Nation Magazine
- Dr. Jay Bhattacharya – one of the authors and a DailyMail.com contributor – tweeted that he was the subject of a propaganda attack by his own government
Following a Freedom of Information Act request submitted by AIER, a Libertarian think tank, emails now reveal how NIH leaders Francis Collins and Dr. Anthony Fauci collaborated to take down the authors of the Great Barrington Declaration, a document which opposes the lockdown madness and the current way policy leaders are fighting the Covid-19 pandemic.
The emails, which were tweeted out Saturday by Phil Magness, show how the officials coordinated to smear and discredit the authors of the Great Barrington writers. In one email, Collins says to Fauci that the “authors were a group of fringe epidemiologists.” In that same message to Fauci, Collins says that “there needs to be a quick and devastating published takedown of its premises.”
The correspondence continued to show the two trying to downplay the authors and the Great Barrington Declaration, saying that the medical bureaucracy should take swift, coordinated action to smear the document:
Fauci responded to Collins with an email attaching an article from Wired that supposedly ‘debunked’ the GBD’s premises, to which Collins replied back a chilling “Excellent:”
The Great Barrington Declaration was written in 2020 by Jayanta Bhattachrya, Sunetra Gupta, and Martin Kulldorff, a group of epidemiologists who have expressed opposition to the current way political leaders have been attempting to fight the CoronaVirus.
The GBD states: “Coming from both the left and right, and around the world, we have devoted our careers to protecting people. Current lockdown policies are producing devastating effects on short and long-term public health. The results (to name a few) include lower childhood vaccination rates, worsening cardiovascular disease outcomes, fewer cancer screenings and deteriorating mental health – leading to greater excess mortality in years to come, with the working class and younger members of society carrying the heaviest burden. Keeping students out of school is a grave injustice.”
The Declaration also advocates against the closing down of schools and other programs contradictory to the current health tyranny regime in Washington.
The United States is currently in a situation where the Omicron variant has begun to spread, despite the fact that a majority of Americans are ‘vaccinated.’ The lockdowns that Fauci and Collins have advocated for have unequivocally failed to produce the life-saving results promised.
- Yale Study: Vaccinated People MORE LIKELY to Be Infected Than Those Without Jab (FULL DETAILS)
- The “Cyber Pandemic:” Are Global Elites Planning Pandemic Phase II?
- Scientist Who Discovered Omicron Variant “Stunned” by Global Panic: “NOTHING Warrants This!” (DETAILS)