At a press event touting the Biden administration’s so-called “wins” against Big Pharma – an industry that exploded thanks to forced vaccination mandates from Democrats – the President seemed lost.
At one point, Biden even seemed to believe he was still living in the 20th century.
Biden was in Portland, Oregon to stump for struggling statewide candidates out west. In Oregon, the governor’s race is razor-thin, with Republican Christine Drazak taking the lead in recent days.
Joe Biden has a long history of misspeaking, and in recent years, he has clearly developed issues affecting his memory.
Rogue Review has covered Biden’s public speaking in detail over the past several years. Below is a list of headlines collected to showcase the President’s struggles:
- Biden & Fetterman BOTH Struggle Through Simple Sentences [WATCH]
- Biden’s Holocaust Gaffe Leaves Crowd SPEECHLESS
- Biden’s EMBARRASSING Teleprompter Gaffe
- Biden Struggles to Put On Jacket and Sunglasses for 40 Seconds
- Biden Announces He “Has Cancer,” White House Responds
- VIDEO: Did Joe Biden Just Try to Shake Hands With NO ONE?
- 18 Times Joe Biden Forgot a Name (VIDEO)
- Is THIS Biden’s WORST Sign of Cognitive Decline Yet?
- SENILE-IN-CHIEF: Here Are the WORST Moments From Biden’s Disastrous Press Conference (VIDEOS)
- Biden Has 1940s Flashback, Refers to Baseball Legend Satchel Paige as “Great Negro”
- Biden Appears to Forget a Question, FREEZES for 10 Seconds
- WATCH the WORST Clips from G7: World Leaders ERUPT in Laughter As ‘Forgetful’ Biden Strikes Again