President Joe Biden commented on his age in an MSNBC exclusive interview over the weekend – challenging opponents who doubt his ability to “vote against” him.
During The Sunday Show with Jonathan Capehart, Biden was asked by the host, “so, let’s say Trump doesn’t run again, convince Aunt Gloria that she should stick with you.”
Biden replied, “Well I think Aunt Gloria should take a look…I think it’s a legitimate thing to be concerned about anyone’s age including mine. But I think the best way to make the judgment is to watch me. Am I slowing up? Am I… don’t have the same pace? You know, & that old joke—You know, everybody talks about the—you know, the new 70’s 50—you know, all that stuff. You know, I—you know, could be…I’m a big respecter of fate. I could get a disease tomorrow, I could, you know, drop dead tomorrow. But I, you know, in terms of my energy level, in terms of how much I’m able to do, I think people should look and say they think […] does he still have the same passion for what he’s doing. If they think I do, then I can do it. If they don’t, then they should vote against me.”
Biden ended the segment by laying both hands on Capehart and saying, “I can’t even say the age I’m gonna be”.
The president made it clear during the interview that it’s his “intention” to run for 2024 re-election.
Whether or not Biden will run again is a matter of great debate. Twenty-six conservatives gave exclusive predictions to Rogue Review as to whether Biden would run for re-election in 2024. In August, New York Democrat congresswoman Carolyn Maloney said during a debate that she believes Joe Biden is NOT running for re-election.
Biden was asked about Jill Biden’s opinion on a second presidential run, when Biden “zoned out” according to MSN reporting and “was verbally nudged by Capehart before adding that she thinks they are doing “something very important” and is in favor of a second term”. Jill Biden is thought to control much of her husband’s presidential efforts behind the scenes.
President Joe Biden has been known for his gaffes in office, with many speculating this is due to either an underlying health condition or the effects of aging.
- Biden Forgets What Century He’s Living In
- Biden & Fetterman BOTH Struggle Through Simple Sentences [WATCH]
- Biden’s Holocaust Gaffe Leaves Crowd SPEECHLESS
- Biden’s EMBARRASSING Teleprompter Gaffe
- Biden Struggles to Put On Jacket and Sunglasses for 40 Seconds
- Biden Announces He “Has Cancer,” White House Responds
- VIDEO: Did Joe Biden Just Try to Shake Hands With NO ONE?
- 18 Times Joe Biden Forgot a Name (VIDEO)
- Is THIS Biden’s WORST Sign of Cognitive Decline Yet?
- SENILE-IN-CHIEF: Here Are the WORST Moments From Biden’s Disastrous Press Conference (VIDEOS)
- Biden Has 1940s Flashback, Refers to Baseball Legend Satchel Paige as “Great Negro”
- Biden Appears to Forget a Question, FREEZES for 10 Seconds
- WATCH the WORST Clips from G7: World Leaders ERUPT in Laughter As ‘Forgetful’ Biden Strikes Again
It was in this same interview that the MSNBC anchor told Biden he is “scared” about the upcoming elections, worried about how forecasted Republican wins may affect “democracy.”
From his lips to God’s ears.
Its time, you know, its time you know tooooo goooo Joe!
So he could drop dead tomorrow, that would save us a lot of embarrassment; and maybe not get us in a war with Russia.