While campaigning for Democratic gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist in Miami-Dade County, FL, President Joe Biden claimed he attended an HBCU (historically black colleges and universities) – but he never did.
In the video, Biden claims to have attended Delaware State University, which is an HBCU located in Dover, Delaware. This is false. Joe Biden actually attended the University of Delaware located 40 miles north in Newark, DE.
Biden said, “It’s great to be at Florida Memorial University, one of the nation’s great HBCUs. I’m a big fan of HBCUs. I got my start at one of those other HBCUs, Delaware State University. Oh, [unintelligible] that’s pretty good man…anyway.”
The president has had many gaffes caught on camera in recent weeks and months.
Last week, Biden was seen wandering off into a set of bushes on the White House grounds after a tree-planting ceremony on C-SPAN. Biden also seemingly forgot what year is, saying he still lives in the 20th century.
Other notable gaffes include:
- Biden & Fetterman BOTH Struggle Through Simple Sentences [WATCH]
- Biden’s Holocaust Gaffe Leaves Crowd SPEECHLESS
- Biden’s EMBARRASSING Teleprompter Gaffe
- Biden Struggles to Put On Jacket and Sunglasses for 40 Seconds
- Biden Announces He “Has Cancer,” White House Responds
- VIDEO: Did Joe Biden Just Try to Shake Hands With NO ONE?
- 18 Times Joe Biden Forgot a Name (VIDEO)
- Is THIS Biden’s WORST Sign of Cognitive Decline Yet?
- SENILE-IN-CHIEF: Here Are the WORST Moments From Biden’s Disastrous Press Conference (VIDEOS)
- Biden Has 1940s Flashback, Refers to Baseball Legend Satchel Paige as “Great Negro”
- Biden Appears to Forget a Question, FREEZES for 10 Seconds
- WATCH the WORST Clips from G7: World Leaders ERUPT in Laughter As ‘Forgetful’ Biden Strikes Again
Trending at Rogue Review Media